Aim India Foundation is a non-governmental, non-political, non-profitable and non-religious organization, creating long lasting positive change in the lives of the poorest and vulnerable citizens of India. AIM India Foundation was established on 3rd March, 2016 by a group of Indian Development Professionals. Aim India Foundation encourages change in the mindset to tackle the structural causes of poverty, inequality and social exclusion. Recognised for the commitment to accountability, innovation and collaboration; our work takes us into the heart of the communities, where we help the under privileged and marginalised families in making them self sustainable.
The organisation is registered as a non-governmental organisation to better pursue its agenda of working towards providing opportunities and enabling conditions for the underprivileged people of India for better quality of life.
Aim India Foundation as leading Non Profit Organisation In Kolkata works in different verticals viz: education, environment, health, hygiene, relif to poor, wemen empowerment and several awareness programmes.
Donation and volunteering are the backbone of the Foundation. Our online volunteers are spreded through the glob.
- Registered under The Indian Trusts Act, 1882
- Registered with the Income Tax Department, Govt. of India: Permanent Account Number (PAN): AAFTA1983P
- Registered with the Income Tax Department u/s 12 AA: Memo No. CIT(E)/10E/197/16-17/T-0156/2137-39
- Registered with the Income Tax Department u/s 80G: URN: AAFTA1983P/10/16-17/T-0156
- Registered with the NITI Aayog: WB/2016/0102540